Friday, January 15, 2010

Slow start to 2010

It's been a slow start to 2010 in both the volume and profit columns so far. I've taken about 6 days off already!! If you mix in a little running bad, then add a dash of playing bad, well that makes for a losing month so far. I've had 6 straight losing days now! It's not quite as bad as it sounds though. All of those losing days have been losses of between $200 and $550 which is obviously nothing. If I had actually been getting some normal volume in I'd probably be up at least a little. I'm gonna try to fix that the rest of the month.

The Vikings play the Cowboys in the divisional playoffs on Sunday! 2 games away from the Superbowl. I think the Vikes can win this game. My prediction is 27-17. I am definitely biased though.

Not much else to say other than; it's time to turn this fucking month around!

Jan - ($560)

No comments: