Sunday, January 31, 2010

Later January. Hello February

Blah. Pretty much broke even since my last post. Days where I felt I should have been finishing up 1k or 2k, I was only making a few hundo, then today I dropped a grand or something. It's just how shit goes sometimes. I was down 3k at the halfway point of the month, so making 10k since then to finish ahead 7k I will consider a success. It kinda hurt me with being so lazy with my volume the first week and a half. I was trying to make up for it the last week, and prob played more than I really wanted. I could feel myself getting burnt out and tilty. I ended up playing 525 games, I guess about avg for my standards. I wouldn't mind getting that a little closer to 600 in the coming months however.

I ended up with about 4.6k profit from HU. It helped to get 2.8k from rakeback/bonuses. Had a nice bonus from FT, plus ran good in the Sunday Mil Qualifiers.

I played about a 50/50 split between the 230/345. I ran bad in the 345 which was a big reason for the slightly down month. I only banked a $2 avg in the 345 in Jan. Fucking dumb. $17/game in the 230 though. I also played 8 $570's.......4-4.

I'm just gonna try and shoot for 500 games in Feb. Heading out to Vegas for a little vacation in the middle of the month with my brother and a couple buddies. Gonna blow a little $$$$$ more than likely. Degen it a little. Should be fun.

I'm gonna keep this wrap up short......quite tired right now, been up for 24 hrs. Trying to get myself back on a nice sleep schedule after sleeping in til 2 in the afternoon a couple times. GL me.

Let's go Feb!!!!!

Jan Profit - $7,294

bartchalker

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hi
My name is Jessica and I am looking for advertising opportunities on qualitative blogs like yours. Please write me back to jessy.maxwell@googlemail.com if you are interested and I’ll give you the details.