Friday, January 22, 2010

Nice 5 day run

I've had a really nice run over the last 5 days. I've gone 67-40 in my HU games, and have also cleared a $525 bonus from Full Tilt. I've made about 7k the last 5 days and am well out of the red now. Good. I hate the feeling of still being down halfway through a month. It doesn't happen too often, but when it does I start to get a short fuse playing poker. I remained pretty solid this whole month though, and I've been playing really well even through the shit. No busted up mouses or anything!

Here's some random hands I played, haven't shared any in a while. Obviously I'm only going to show hands that make me look cool, not the one's where I look foolish :).

Me getting a little wild:




Opponent getting tricky and me luckboxing:




Me inducing my tilty, bluffy ho of an opponent to stack off:




I'm kinda hoping I can salvage an 8k month. It should be possible.

I tried out Full Tilt's new "Rush Poker" today for about 50 min. It's actually kinda fun. I played the .50/$1 and ended up making $61. I was actually up around $250 at one point. Kind of a cool little way to fuck around when you don't feel like taking the game all that seriously. Give it a shot.

Jan - $4,789

good luck grindas

bartchalker

3 comments:

Razboynik said...

Hey Bart - you can adjust the size of the tables at pokerhandreplays - you don't want bigger than 400 x 240.

aurimelisHU said...

vn comeback bart, congrats!

bartchalker said...

Raz, yeah I just wanted to make sure they were big enough to see. They ballooned up quite a bit though. Might have to make them a little smaller in the future.

Thanks aurimelis.