Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Still running bad

I have not had a day this month where I have ran good. I've had days where I haven't run that bad, but that's about it. It is beginning to test my sanity a bit. The last 2 days have been a bit better with days of +$640 and $530. The problem is I've still gotten so unlucky in so many games that I could have made 2k each day. Just one of those things. One day I lost 4 basically game deciding all in pots in 4 straight games being a favorite of 80%, 80%, 65%, and 70% in each hand. Talk about something that will make your head explode. It's so sick how it almost seems Pokerstars and FTP are fucking with me, haha. For example, so many times also if I'm all in preflop with say QJ vs A3 the flop comes JQ4 and I do a little premature fist pump. The turn comes K and I yell "Don't you fucking do that!", and like a slap in the damn face the 10 falls on the river. I then stare blankly at the screen for a few secs debating if my mouse deserves to live for being such a traitor. No, it does not deserve life, it is destroyed. Fuck you mouse.

But yeah, despite my subpar month thus far I obviously still have all the confidence of the world in my game. That is rarely shaken. I've just been frustrated, and prob need to stay more positive when running bad, but it is soooooooo hard when it's been soooooooooo brutal. Hopefully the last 2 days are a precursor of things to come and I'll start ripping off some big days. I am at least in the black for August so, as always, it could be worse.

Time to fuck shit up!

August Profit - $726.90

6 comments:

aurimelis said...

gl bart!

RJM25 said...

rofl at "I then stare blankly at the screen for a few secs debating if my mouse deserves to live for being such a traitor. No, it does not deserve life, it is destroyed. Fuck you mouse."

endgamep said...

Your 230 turbo stats is like perfect. I've not seen anyone done better in a 2000+ sample.

So I guess this is a prove how difficult HU sngs is at 230+ level. Even though youre one of the best there is, its never easy. Such a big difference compared to the 115 turbo where you can make consistently money basically every single week.

Destroying a mouse once in a while dosnt matter profitwize in the long run. I'm glad I have totally quit destroying laptops which was a significant leak for me some months ago. Happy about never punshing my laptop a sigle time the last three months :)

GL, im sure you will get a decent month finish 2009 with at least 150K

Anonymous said...

Running bad is a BIG GAY JOKE. and i hate it


Dukie Bizzle

Wingpin said...

Love the mouse shit bro. There have been soooo many times where I experienced shit similar to what you outlined where I had a set or 2 pair or whatever, only to see runner runner str8, or whatever. It's so fucking frustrating...I've actually laughed out loud thinking about you and your mouse killing fetish, and seriously contemplated smashing mine....but fortunately, I still have the same one from 2002. Its optical, and it works well...I guess I've grown attached to it. I must confess though...one night, I took an old tennis racket that I knew I'd never use again, and I smashed the side of my house so many times that the only thing left was the strings hanging by a small sliver of racket. LMAO...only another poker player could understand/relate.

Keep grinding and your luck will turn...I know you know that.

bartchalker said...

Aurimelis - Thanks!

RJM - I'm glad you enjoyed that little paragraph

Thomas - Thanks for stroking the ole ego a bit.....haha. Yeah I would say that destroying laptops would be a pretty big/expensive leak. A mouse is only like $10 and stops me from playing cause I have to go buy a new one. Maybe it even saves me $$$$? Who knows.

Dukie Bizzle - You are correct

Wingpin - Same mouse since 2002!!!! I can't hold onto my mouses for a month, lol. As for the tennis racket thing, yeah I can understand that. That's kinda funny, I can imagine you all out of breath after swinging wildly for a 5 straight minutes, haha.

Good luck everyone