Thursday, August 6, 2009

Running bad

I've kinda been running bad this month. Yesterday if I had ran good I prob woulda made 2500, and if I had ran normal prob 1500. Instead I ran like trash but still managed to finish up 500, so I guess things could have been worse. It was probably the most frustrating +500 day I've ever had. Just getting donked. The typical game would do down with me wearing them down to 600-900 chips, getting it in as a slight fav/slight dog/coin flip and losing. I would then repeat that step one more time, then blinds would rise to 50/100 and I'd look down at a never ending barrage of 72, 59, 64, 82, J5, 104. Gut wrenching. I feel my surge coming though.....bring it on.

Things that make me LOL in online poker.......

  • People who type in GL at the start of the match, but go ballistic when I actually have some good luck
  • People who type in GG every time they win a match, but nothing when they lose. I think this is some sort of attempt at a needle. I'm probably guilty of this one every once in a while, but not every time.
  • People who type LOL every time they get the slightest bit unlucky. For example they limp with KJ, I check K4 flop 937 checked, turn Q checked, river 4 checked. "LOL"
  • First hand of a HU game, I fold my button they show me 72, or some other junk hand.
  • 10/20 blinds i check J3 from BB flop 47Q i check they bet 20 i fold they show me the well timed mega bluff with 82 for the 40 chip pot.
  • I raise 67 from button flop 458 and I win a sizeable pot. Opponent: "OMFG you made a raise with 7 high? You are fucking awful."
  • blinds 75/150, effec stax <10 bb's. I am pretty consistently shoving my button. Opponent: "All you donkeys want to do is play all in preflop poker. Are you scared to play postflop?" Opponent is obv folding to all my shoves and limp folds his button off a 5 bb stack.
Feel free to share something that makes you LOL or maybe slightly annoys you. I'm sure I missed a few. Good times.

Aug Profit - ($194)

3 comments:

R Force 1 said...

People who make a stupid call for all their chips, suckout and type "sorry, had a felling".

bartchalker said...

HAHA, that's a good one. I never have understood when players type "sorry" after delivering a beat. I mean, are you really sorry? Are you going to transfer me my buy in back?

R Force 1 said...

Well when I start playing poker, I used to apologize after an uggly beat but then I realized that it was just part of poker and that it wasn't making me feel bettter when the guy was typing "sorry" =)

Another one => people who make a bet, someone raises, everybody know that the 1st guy is gonna fold, but he waits till the end of his timebank to do so.