Thursday, August 20, 2009

Quick little update

I've been a little lazy with the updates, looks like it's been over a week since my last one. I didn't want to make another running bad post, thus I didn't post anything. My month has been gradually taking a turn for the better over the last few days however. In the past 4 days I've had 2 days of winning over 1k. Over my stretch of running horrific the first 2 weeks of the month one thing did go my way........I have been winning about 60% of my $345's, so it would have been way worse had I ran as bad in them as the $230's.

I seem to have turned my month around a bit, so hopefully I start to get some good variance and not so much of the bullshit. I'm + $3,400 on the month or so now with about 10 days to play so I still have a decent shot at a nice month. I'm hoping for something in the 7-8k range. Nothing is guaranteed though, I could start running like shit again and my last 10 days could be a repeat of my first 10 days of Aug. Let's hope not though :) Wish me luck!!!!

bartchalker

3 comments:

ABCofOregon said...

man i so wanted to sit on you yesterday...it's all good for me...of course you would love for me to sit...MAYBE....


gl...your the man.

aurimelisHU said...

gl man!

bartchalker said...

Thanks folks!